Friday, April 18, 2008

Kami Brady Photography

Kami's Blog

I first met Kami back in October, during a peer interview for the position I currently hold. During these first few months with Sprint, she patiently listened to my ideas, asked terrific questions, and became something of a "translator" to adapt my ideas into "Sprint" speak. Before she left, Kami even agreed to write a recommendation for me on Linked In, based on some Strategic Planning work I did with our team. Kami helped me feel welcome at Sprint--like I belong here. So you can imagine the mixed emotion of excitement for her, and disappointment for me when I learned about a month ago that she would be leaving the company to spend more time with her family and her photography business.

But there is bright news in all of this...though I lost a great co-worker, I gained a great photographer! Last Sunday, I scheduled some time with Kami to take pictures of the kids at Loose Park in Kansas City. The weather didn't quite want to cooperate, so at the last minute, we made the decision to move the photo shoot indoors at Union Station. I'm so glad Kami suggested that--the pictures look great!

Take a look at just a few of the pictures on Kami's Blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I'm totally blushing right now and that doesn't happen often!! Thanks so much for the awesome note and for allowing me a terrific hour with your family - they are truly great kids and you should be very proud!